Last night we went to the Colt's game with Averi's sister Edin and her step-mom Melissa. (Kind of confusing I know) :) The girls had a blast!!! Ashley was so good, she didn't cry once. Can you believe you have to have a ticket for an 8 week old. How silly!!!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Go Colts!!!
Posted by Chisler Family at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thanks for inviting us!! Jerry went last night too. Maybe you saw him....the drunk one! You look like you have a black eye in the family picture!!!
Can you please hurry up and come back to work because you make the rest of us look bad. In two weeks you've got like 100 pictures. Can you please just stop blogging for a while?
LOL!!!!!
Oh...I miss the Colts. Everyone here are Seahawks fans. They annoy me and I don't get the games very often. Boo Hiss...
I don't blame u!!!! Hopefully they win the next game!!!
Post a Comment