Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Visit to Melinda's

Such a sleepy boy!
Charlotte relaxing in her leotard watching Sponge Bob. Monyae, Makayah and Charlotte playing
Ash sitting in Charlotte's little chair.
Kim and I took our kiddos over to visit Melinda today. Cooper is so darn cute! He is such a good baby. He slept most of the time. He woke up just once for a little snack. Emma Kate didn't feel so good so she took a nap. Monyae, Makayah and Charlotte played. Ash just hung out looking for something to eat! :)
I don't know how Melinda does it!! She is absolutely amazing. She took Charlotte to the dentist today with a 5 day old baby then came back to the house for a few hours and entertained us and later in the evening had to take Charlotte to gymnastics. I really look up to her. I hope as my family grows I am half the mom she is.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Krista, what sweet words to say about your friend :) You are such a sweetheart!

The Cole Girls said...

I guess I would have to agree under all that toughness is really sweet quiet person! LOL! Although I've not seen the quiet person I'm guessing she's in there!LOL!

Chisler Family said...

That was not nice Kim!!! And thank you Lisa! :)