When I picked Ashley up today from Chris's moms she felt a little warm. I took her temp and it was 102. Her cheeks were just so red. I gave her some Ibuprofen and she started to feel a little better. Poor thing. She just can't seem to catch a break. These are a couple pictures of her cuddling with mommy and daddy. You can always tell when she is sick. That is the only time she cuddles.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Ashley Sick Again
When I picked Ashley up today from Chris's moms she felt a little warm. I took her temp and it was 102. Her cheeks were just so red. I gave her some Ibuprofen and she started to feel a little better. Poor thing. She just can't seem to catch a break. These are a couple pictures of her cuddling with mommy and daddy. You can always tell when she is sick. That is the only time she cuddles.
Posted by Chisler Family at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Poor thing! I'm so ready for it to get warm and STAY warm. Hopefully she'll start feeling better soon. I got your comment on my blog and I didn't realize the girls were so close in age either. I think originally we were supposed to be about a month apart, but Megan was a little anxious and came 3 wks early. O agree, we should get together sometime. I'm not working, so I'm free most of the time.
Alex came home on her 13 b-day with a fever of 103 :( Yesterday KD came home with a fever of 101. What did our girls catch? Their dad told them not to share anymore he now has one:) JOY!!!! Praying Ashely is feeling better.
Post a Comment