We left for Florida on the 27th. I have to admit I was pretty nervous driving 18 hours with two kids. The girls did great!!! We left about 7pm so they slept most of the drive. I only drove for about one hour. Poor Chris!!! We stopped many times to eat, pee, change Ash and to gas up. For the most part the trip went very well.
Looks like you guys had an awesome vacation!! I thought you were flying? That is a long drive, but I'm happy to know it possible. We're driving to Hilton Head in September and I'm already wondering how that's going to work out! Your pics are cute!
1 comments:
Looks like you guys had an awesome vacation!! I thought you were flying? That is a long drive, but I'm happy to know it possible. We're driving to Hilton Head in September and I'm already wondering how that's going to work out!
Your pics are cute!
Post a Comment