Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Morning at the Park

She is officially a big girl!
She likes to climb up the slide, not sure why. Off to play!
Ave sliding with Ash. She is such a great big sister!
The Greer Girls!!
Coop and Ash swinging together
Sweet Sweet Coop
Charlotte playing with Ash
Uh oh!! Not a stick :)
Charlotte pleading for Ashley to stop trying to hit her with the stick.
Emma Kate saying "cheese"
Ash and Chad playing trucks
Melinda spinning Charlotte around
I met some of my friends from work at the park this morning for a play date. The weather was gorgeous. The kids had a blast. It was a perfect day.

2 comments:

The Browands said...

Man - we should have done this last week when I was in town. You guys need a few more boys in your play group.

Chisler Family said...

I agree!!! Just Coop and Chad. Poor guys!!