Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

The circus

Averi and Charlotte
Emma Kate, Averi, Charlotte, and Averi's baby dolls Being so good sitting and watching like big girls. One of the only pic you could see
They were jumping around on these inter tube things, it was interesting. Don't mind the lovely pic of the man's head in front of me.
My friend Melinda and I decided to leave the hubby's and babies at home and take the big kids to the circus. It was awesome! I think I was more excited to go than Averi. We haven't been to the circus since Averi was 4. It wasn't at all what I was expecting. They did so many neat things. I was surprised how expensive it was. $10 for cotton candy and $15 for a snow cone. That is crazy!!! All the kids were so well behaved!! It was a good night!

0 comments: