Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Children's Museum

Not sure what Averi was taking a pic of???
Ash loved this thing. She kept flipping the switch on and off.
Hmmm.....What kind of dog is that??
Playing with the balls. One of her favorite toys.
Stealing the balls from all the other kids. We have got to work on sharing.
Coop enjoying a ball. Ave cut off his head a little.
Having fun playing in the water.
Me and the girls met up with Melinda and her gang to check out the Children's Museum. I haven't been there in some time. Ave is a little big for it and Ash was a little young, until now. Although, we went right at nap time they had a blast. Can't wait to go back. Might even get a membership :)

1 comments:

Olivia's Mommy said...

you should get a membership! We have one and I really enjoy it! Especially on days that I know it's not going to be nice outside. I take a book and let her play in the playscape for hours.. :)