The first pic of our little guy's penis
A profile pic
I had my ultrasound on March 1st. The entire gang came. When they told us it was a boy Chris's face lit up! He as so excited. I really didn't care either way, but am really glad Chris got what he wanted. We are sticking with the "A" names so thinking about Aidan or Alex, but going to call him AJ. He measured about 5 days bigger than expected, but we are keeping my original due date of July 25th. Everything looked good which was a huge relief to me. I can't wait to meet my new little man.
A profile pic
I had my ultrasound on March 1st. The entire gang came. When they told us it was a boy Chris's face lit up! He as so excited. I really didn't care either way, but am really glad Chris got what he wanted. We are sticking with the "A" names so thinking about Aidan or Alex, but going to call him AJ. He measured about 5 days bigger than expected, but we are keeping my original due date of July 25th. Everything looked good which was a huge relief to me. I can't wait to meet my new little man.



3 comments:
yea for you guys!!!! I am super excited for you!!! The third time was the charm for Chris..LOL
Andrew's a nice name.
So happy for all of you- boys are so much fun!
I am so happy for you guys!! Looks like you are going to have to change your blog name:)
Post a Comment