Alex went to meet Dr. Mazurek for the first time last Tuesday. He was a little over a week old and gained over a pound since we left the hospital. He was 9-0 when the nurse weighed him and 8-14 when Chris and I did. I think his wet diaper had something to do with the different weights. He received a clean bill of health. We go back in just a few weeks.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
1st visit to see Dr. Mazurek
Alex went to meet Dr. Mazurek for the first time last Tuesday. He was a little over a week old and gained over a pound since we left the hospital. He was 9-0 when the nurse weighed him and 8-14 when Chris and I did. I think his wet diaper had something to do with the different weights. He received a clean bill of health. We go back in just a few weeks.
Posted by Chisler Family at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment