Chris trying to feed Ash
Chris trying to cheer Ashley up
Not feeling so good.
Poor sick baby
As most of you know Ashley got admitted to the hospital Sunday afternoon with RSV. We took her into Med Check Sunday when she began having trouble breathing. When we got there her oxygen level was only 80%. The immediately started her on breathing treatments and steroids and as soon as she was stable we went to the ER. There Ash received more steroids and breathing treatments, chest xray, oxygen and was then given a bed on the pediatric unit. During the night Ashley dropped her o2 once again and had to have more oxygen. Today she did much better and they allowed us to go home!! They sent us home with a nebulizer so we can do her breathing treatments as needed. She is doing much better. It is so scary seeing your baby so sick. Chris and I are so relieved she is doing better.



3 comments:
Happy she is home now :)
I am so glad she is doing better- I am sure that was nerve wracking for both of you!!
I'm so happy that Ashley is much better. You all are such a great looking family, despite being in the hospital. Tell Chris I said "Hi, Handsome!" Lol!
Post a Comment