
My mom always said when I had kids I would get my pay back for being such a turd!! Well, the first six months of Ashley's life I thought I was definitely in the clear. Well, now I know I wasn't as lucky as I thought!!! This past week she has developed a new little personality!! She wants to be held constantly and screams if she can't see you. Maybe it's the teething?? Although she is a stinker just like her mommy we still love her to death!!! Daddy's carefree personality would have been nice though. Oh well.....
1 comments:
I've been dealing with the same thing with Megan. The past two days she's been a completely different girl. I can put her down to play, but if I step out of her sight she flips out! I'm going to say that it's teething just to make me feel better.
Post a Comment